Gluten-Free Baked Sugared Donuts

Gluten-Free Baked Donuts



Old Fashioned Donuts. GF. (You'd never know it!) 

Easy, baked in your own humble oven tender cozy deliciousness.

The back story.

I missed donuts- fiercely!- when I first went gluten-free, I admit. And the sad frozen offerings in the GF frozen food section do not tempt me. One bit. So I went donut-less for years until this recipe. And this donut pan. Life changing.

December is my gluten-free anniversary. And in 2018... that makes it Number 17 (!) Darling

So I thought I'd celebrate by sharing this fabulous donut recipe again.

And the best news- for so many of you--- these are vegan. No dairy, no butter, no eggs. Believe me, they don't need all that farm fresh moo-cow cluck-cluck business. Seriously. The flavor is just right. Not too sweet, with a kiss of nutmeg and a cinnamon or powdered sugar dusting.

These little gems rock.


READ MORE: GET THE RECIPE »

from ❦ Family Fresh Meals ❦ https://ift.tt/2APrt3Q
via IFTTT

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here