Sweet Potato Cottage Pie

Sweet potato topped shepherds pie is gluten free and delicious



2018 is winding down. It's been a strange year, don't ya think?

So how about a comforting, super tasty savory pie to set things right?

Here at Casa Allrich we're keeping close to our electric fireplace stove, cozy in our well worn sweatshirts, hungry for post-holiday comfort food. Especially the kind of comfort food we can make ahead and forget. 

I'm craving simple soups and casseroles and slow cooked stews. Which explains this new shepherd's pie style cottage pie I threw together. 

With sweet potatoes.

Technically? It's a rancher's pie. Or what some might dub, more of a cottage pie. Though traditional cottage pie recipes tend to favor the combo of peas and carrots. I changed it up with Mediterranean flavors. Does that mean this is a Mediterranean ranch pie?

I'm just digging myself into a deeper and deeper hole, aren't I? 


READ MORE: GET THE RECIPE »

from ❦ Family Fresh Meals ❦ https://ift.tt/2C6aXNv
via IFTTT

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here